Thanks for your interest in our workshops!
Workshops offered January 2019 – June 2019:
- Social Justice Action Planning (NEW!)
- From Surviving to Thriving: Social Ingredients of Health (NEW!)
- Poverty & Income Inequality
- Migrant Justice and Anti-Racism
- Food Justice
For all other topics, custom workshops and presentations please contact us to discuss. We are able to offer only a limited number of workshops, so book early by filling out the form below. Please allow for at least 2 weeks before booking date. Once you submitted the form, you will receive an email confirmation. We encourage you to book our workshops as a series and to link them to youth-led action projects whenever possible. We are happy to brainstorm with you what it might look like!
The full cost of a standard 90-minute Check Your Head workshop is $250. We actively fundraise throughout the year to make our workshops accessible to community groups and public schools with limited budgets.
Our recommended sliding scale / pay-what-you-can fees are as follows:
- $0-50 Grassroots and community groups, small non-profit organizations
- $50-100 Medium-sized non-profits, youth programs, inner city/alternative schools
- $100-150 Public schools
- $200-250 Private schools, large non-profits and programs
Contact Emily, our Education Program Coordinator
emily(at)checkyourhead.org / 604-704-1051